Please stop by and see us in room 5125 for what will surely be a memorable experience!
We are debuting the new Vinnie Rossi L2i SE Integrated Amplifier along with the following equipment below.
Vinnie Rossi L2 ‘Signature Edition’ Integrated Amplifier [L2i-SE, $18,995]
* Vinnie Rossi’s class-A, ultra wide bandwidth, “convertible” directly heated triode (DHT) preamplifier design
compatible with: 2A3, 45, 300B, PX4, 101D, 205D, T-100, SV811 and other 4-pin DHT families.
* Class AB MOSFET output stage, 100 / 175 wpc RMS into 8 / 4 ohms (useing only one pair of output devices).
* Fully dual-mono power supply design employing multiple patented Belleson super regulators.
* Discrete, 64-step resistor ladder analog volume control incorporating Pickering England silent reed relays.
* True active balanced (XLR) and single-ended (RCA) inputs and outputs; WBT speaker terminals. Made in the USA.
L2 Dac [optional module, $3495]: PCM up to 32-bit / 768kHz, DSD up to DSD512. Dual flagship AKM AK4977EQ converters, fully discrete Class A output stage, FPGA buffer and re-clocking circuitry with Crystek femto oscillators.
L2 Phonostage [optional module, $3495]
QLN Loudspeakers “Prestige Three SE” [$12,000/pair]
Mats Anderson’s latest 2-way, floor standing loudspeaker design that carries on the QLN legacy of timeless form, function and performance. The Prestige Three offers truly enticing audio reproduction without any impediment or compromise, packaged in perfect symbiosis and harmony. Made in Sweden.
* 8-ohm load * 1-inch soft dome tweeter with AirCirc magnet * 25 – 250W (recommended)
* 87.5dB Sensitivity * 7-inch Kevlar cone woofer (-3dB at 28Hz) * Qboard cabinet, WBT posts
Innuos “Statement Music Server, 1TB SSD” [$13,750]
Innous’ flagship, state-of-the-art source for the most discerning audiophiles seeking to take digital audio to a new level of performance. Made in Portugal.
* New external, linear power supply architecture with 8 independent PSU Rails
* EMI-optimised motherboard exclusively designed for Innuos
* Custom-designed Ethernet and USB Reclockers with 3bpp OCXO clocks
SGR “Model 5 Symphony Statement” Equipment Rack [$3,200/shelf]
Embodying all six elements of SGR Audio’s isolation technology, the result is an equipment rack whose foundation is incredibly rigid and solidly coupled to the floor while supporting luxurious and highly effective shelves. This ensures both high and low frequency vibrational energy is quickly suppressed. Made in Australia.
GigaWatt “PC-4 EVO+” with LC-3HC [$10,000]
GigaWatt’s flagship power conditioner model – regarded as one of the best and most advanced designs of its kind in the world. The PC-4 EVO+ is the result of many years of research and development of power conditioner technology. Made in Poland.
Swisscables “Diamond Series” [$7000 (speaker cable), $2,250 (power cable)]
Statement cable design that enhances signal-to-noise ratio and reduces sonic artifacts, resulting in profound improvements in soundstage depth, definition, transparency and signal fidelity. Made in Switzerland.
Black Cat Cable “TRØN USB Cable” [$1,995 / 1 meter] A twin-run of precision 45Ω microcoaxial data lines are positioned down the center of a Teflon/Air tube. InterPole™ conductors are braided along the outside of the tube in counter-rotating helices to form the power and ground poles. A heavy-build of QuieTex materials ensures black-hole-like noiselessness. Simply one of the finest USB cables in existence! Made in the USA.