- Reference D / A converter with integrated preamplifier
- 3x Femto Clocks with 80ps clock jitter for the 44.1kHz frequency group, the 48kHz frequency group and for the data buffer of the converter chip.
- Linear power supply, elaborately stabilized with discrete (constructed from single transistors) regulators and numerous post regulators. The result is operating voltages that are stable and independent of the mains supply working perfectly free from noise and interference. This results in ideal working conditions for the electronic circuits.
- ES9038PRO DAC chip with 4x the number of parallel connected DAC stages compared to ES9018 and ES9028PRO and with 32x number compared to the popular ES9028K2M chips. LinnenberG Elektronik is a registered user of ESS technology.
- Discrete I-U stage built from single transistors, allows the implementation of the requirements of the DAC chip on the frontier of physics. Almost all manufacturers rely on ready-made op (operational amplifier) solutions; Unfortunately, there is not a single component on the world market that is good enough. In Satie, therefore, the consistent pursuit of a discrete stages with impressive performance data and sound quality is pursued.
- Volume control via a passive relay resistor network with constant, low OUTPUT IMPEDANCE. This achieves the advantages of an active buffer stage without introducing additional noise and distortion.
Debuting at AXPONA, April 12-14 in room 1426.